1.The promoter is: 12th Street whose registered address is 12th Street, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 3PU
2.The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
3.There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4.By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5.Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Instagram (www.instagram.com/12thstreetmk).
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7.Closing date for our Franzos Giveaway post will be Friday 18th December 2020 ending at 16:00pm. After this time no further entries to the competition post will be permitted.
8.No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9.The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:• The participant must like the post.• The participant must comment on the post tagging a second user. • Both the Participant, and the second user must both be following @12thstreetmk and the participating venue @franzosmk on Instagram to be eligible to win the prize. • We will randomly select the winner after the closing date/time.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize will be specified on the instagram post copy only. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable to other venues and are only valid for the venue on 12th street Milton Keynes.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22.The entrant must be following @12thstreetmk on Instagram in order to enter.
23. 12th Street shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web-page.